This is one of the most common questions I get asked about my healthy lifestyle.
What kinds of things do you eat?
So here’s our go-to list currently because it changes and expands depending on the season of life!
- Smoothies, smoothies and more smoothies
- Check out this guide on how to make the perfect smoothie
- Turkey burgers topped with sauteed peppers, onions
- Any crockpot soup/stew that is lean, clean, green
- Avocado toast topped with an egg, greens and sliced tomatoes
- Mason jar salads (example)
- Berries & nuts (or other fruit like cuties, grapefruit, pears)
- Yogurt & nuts (choose a high protein/lower sugar yogurt)
- Apple & nut butter
- Protein muffins like this one
- Veggies & hummus
- Turkey wrapped in lettuce with spicy mustard
- Hard boiled eggs
- Rx bars or Larabars (no added sugar)
Anytime of Day
- Egg Muffins (Egg whites/eggs mixed with veggies & baked in the oven)
- Green veggies
- Tray Dinners – seriously, we eat a lot of these because there are endless combos! Years ago, I called them grill packets and made them on the grill. We still do, but the tray makes it possible to enjoy year round!
Happy and healty eating! Xo, Liz