- Afternoon protein smoothies helped decrease my cravings for sweets and increased my energy
- I wasn’t hungry for my evening snack. I realized I need to watch my evening snacking to make sure I am eating because I am hungry.
- I was reminded of the reasons to minimize eating processed foods…
- usually nutrient poor
- inflammatory to the body because of the saturated fats it contains
- contributes to unhealthy habits that lead to diseases such as heart disease & diabetes
- acidic causing PH levels in the body to be unbalanced.
- Be more intentional with what I eat.
- Make salad dressings from scratch more often.
- Drink tea most days and save coffee for a treat on the weekend.
- Drink water a majority of the time, and drink a soda as a treat.
- Focus on fresh fruit or whole foods for snacks instead of packaged food.
- Limit added cheese to one meal a day and in small quantities.
- Focus on nutrient dense foods for 85% of the week.